My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. When can I go and meet with God? My tears have been my food day and night, while people say to me all day long, “Where is your God?” Deep calls to deep in the roar of your waterfalls; all your waves and breakers have swept over me. By day the Lord directs his love, at night his song is with me— a prayer to the God of my life. I say to God my Rock, “Why have you forgotten me? Why must I go about mourning, oppressed by the enemy?” My bones suffer mortal agony as my foes taunt me, saying to me all day long, “Where is your God?” Why, my soul, are you downcast? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God. (Psalm 42:2, 3, 7-11 NIV)
"I feel like I'm standing under Niagara Falls
So much happening at once
Feel like I am barely able to come up for air"
His waves and breakers swept over me.
I thought "Why Lord? Why?"
I was knocked down. Hard.
I didn't think I could stand.
"I cannot move. I cannot stand. I just want rest.
Why are you doing this God?"
But they rushed over me so He could call to me ARISE!
Those breakers led to breakthrough!
Little yellow flowers of HOPE sprang up through the dead winter ground.
God stepped in. The small quiet beginnings of Big God things!
Life springing up.
"This is what the Sovereign LORD says: Look!
I am going to put breath into you and make you live again!"
Ezekiel 37:5
Ezekiel 37:5


No comments:
Post a Comment